Monday, August 4, 2014

August Update

July or julio was a great month. I learned a lot of Spanish. Towards the end of the month I hit a speed bump and was without an internet connection. So there was a lapse in posts towards the end of the month.I think I have the internet problems taken care of and should be back to my regular posting schedule.

I've been sticking with my Babble app for Android, and also watching a lot of Spanish language television. I find es y está very confusing, and  every month I seem to get a little better at verb conjugation. The main thing I discovered this month is I have a good understanding of what I'm watching on T.V. If I could speak as well as I think I understand, I would be really happy.

Anyway, that's where I'm at right now. I'm going to try and write more on the blog , and include updates, tips, and any tricks I learn. I also want to start adding more videos and links to the blog.

Gracias por leer, Thanks for reading.
https://mi-palabra-del-dia.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment