Friday, May 23, 2014

Food and Articles from Spanishdict.

viernes, 23 de mayo de 2014

Hola amigos !
Hello friends !
 Its Memorial Day weekend and I don't think I'm going to be posting here till Tuesday. I've got a lot of stuff I want to get caught up on this weekend and posting Spanish stuff ain't one of them :-) I may try and put together a few surprises for the next week. 

 I really don't have anything planned for today, so I thought I'd just embed the 3rd video from spanishdict.com. This video is about Food and Articles or in Espanol, Comida y Artículos. 
If you missed the last 2 lessons I posted from Spanishdict just click here. Or go to their website and sign up for the free course.

I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend.  Remember those fallen and enjoy your holiday weekend. Till next week.

Chau
Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment