Monday, February 27, 2017

OOOPS! Save Posts as Drafts Instead of Schedules!

Well, this is embarrassing! I'm trying to get automated with a lot of my computer tasks. Last week I decided to schedule a bunch of posts for this blog, so that I could finish up another project I was working on. I should of checked to see if everything was working OK, but I didn't.

 Apparently, I clicked save instead of publish which saved each post as drafts, and not schedules. So now I have a bunch of stuff that was supposed to be posted last as drafts. So, this week, I bring to you last weeks posts. Sorry for the inconvenience but it will give me a chance to put together some bigger posts I've been planning on working on for you guys.

 Thanks for reading and choosing to learn Spanish with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment