Monday, January 9, 2017

Regresamos - We Return

Regresamos - We Return :)

We return is really I return. So I took a little break from Spanish, and I began regretting it. I'm to the point now that I can usually understand a good chunk of what I read in Spanish and also comprehend what's going on if I'm watching Spanish language T.V. programming.

For a little while I was content with that, but now I want an even better understanding and I'd also like to improve my fluency. With that said, I plan on doing a lot of blogging here throughout 2017, and have set some pretty high goals for myself by 2018.

My goal is to post Monday - Friday or lunes - viernes . There will be no posts during the weekend or fin de semana .

Some of you may have noticed that the url or web address has changed. I let the domain expire and it's gone. I did edit the graphics to change the domain, and if you had the page bookmarked, you may want to update it to the proper address. Apparently the site was getting a little traffic and the domain was purchased by a spammer. Avoid the other site, it looks like malware or something. I'm very disappointed about that. 

Thanks for reading. Gracias por leer and I hope you decide to bookmark this blog and learn Spanish with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment