Monday, November 3, 2014

Noviembre - November

Lunes, 3 de Noviembre de 2014

Actualización de noviembre - The November Update. 

Noviembre - November. 

Noviembre - November
Wow, 
 I can't believe the holiday season is fast approaching. Noviembre or November is finally here, bringing us one month closer to the end of the year or año. 

 This picutre pretty much shows what November weather or el tiempo de noviembre looks like where I live. The month starts out rainy lluvioso  and by the end of the month I'll have snowflakes floating gently by my window and the ground will covered in a blanket of white snow nieve blanco.

 The blog will be taking on a holiday theme over the next couple months. My life gets real busy around the holidays, so I'll be posting regularly, but at odd hours. Sometimes I'll be posting in the morning, sometimes at night, bascially whenever I get a chance to get a post up I will. I may miss a day or two, but will try my best not to.

 Aquí está el primero post de noviembre. Here's the first post of November. 

En frase:

Noviembre es undécimo mes del año.
November is the eleventh month of the year.

Bonus words :

Lluvia - rain
Nieve - snow
Tormenta de nieve - snowstorm.

En imagen. In image

El pingüino - penguin
Buho - owl
Arbol - tree
Impermeable - rain coat.
Charco - puddle

No comments:

Post a Comment