Monday, September 15, 2014

Mariposa - Butterfly

Lunes, 15 de Septiembre de 2014

Hola, 

 Hoy mi palabara es mariposa
 Today my word is mariposa.

Mariposa - butterfly.
Categoría : bichos (bugs)

En frase: 

Mariposa significa butterfly.
Mariposa means butterfly.

La mariposa es de color azul. 
The butterfly is the (of) color blue.

I often google things in Spanish and try to find interesting facts written in Spanish and that I understand. I'm really starting to understand more and more of the stuff I read, and also watch on T.V. I came across this e-how in Spanish on Mariposa Azul or Blue Butterfly. I thought this was an interesting fact.

A menudo se piensa que el color azul en una mariposa simboliza la alegría, el color o un cambio de suerte.

Link to the e-how. Click here.

Rough translate:

It is often thought that the blue color in a butterfly symbolizes joy, color or a change of luck.

Wishing you much joy alegría, y ¡buena suerte! and good luck to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment