Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Bienvenido A Mi Palabra Del Dia

Bienvenido a mi palabra del dia blog. Estoy aprendiendo Espanol y esto blog ayuda me aprender.

Welcome to my word of the day blog. I am learning Spanish and this blog helps me learn.

Okay, the rest of this post will have to be in English o Inglés en Espanol.  Here I post a word a day and other learning aids to help me and you learn Spanish.

I'll be posting images, videos, links, and anything else I think will help the reader and myself learn the fascinating language of Spanish.

A little about me. I'm a 45 year old male, living in the United States. I've studied Spanish on and off for the last couple years, but just started taking my studies a lot more serious. I'm hoping this blog will help me learn and also keep me motivated to stay focused and get fluent in Spanish.

Gracias por leer. 
Thanks for reading !

No comments:

Post a Comment