Monday, February 13, 2017

¿Tengo una pregunta? - I have a question?

lunes, 13 de febrero de 2017
Monday, 13th of February of 2017

Hola amigos! 

 Hope everyone is well. I put together the content for the week, and don't really have a theme for this week. I put together some phrases, words, opposites, and questions. This week we can expect a little bit of everything.

 I just put up a spanish learning blog on tumblr too. So if you're on tumblr please feel free to check out https://spanish-learning.tumblr.com/ and say hello / hola :)

Gracias / Thanks

Categoría: Frase / Category: Phrase/sentence

¿Tengo una pregunta? - I have a question.

¿Tengo una pregunta? I have a question?

 Tengo -  I have
 Una - a
 Pregunta - question

¿Por qué el cielo es azul? - Why is the sky blue?

Tu respuesta - your answer.

Respuesta - answer

No comments:

Post a Comment